Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." -1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Something that every couple should live by and I know I'm guilty of not living by this.

Christopher, I love you with everything I am and everything that I will ever be. You are my rock, my inspiration and the beat of my heart. You gave me the most precious gifts I could have ever recieve and I am eternally grateful. I love you a little more everyday. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Every day we get a little stronger and love a little better.


My beautiful flowers!
the boys and I started reading this before bed. I have it memorized from reading it in class, the boys love it. "I love you to the moon.. and back" Melts my heart!

I read an awesome blog today about love and all that it endures. I think that everyone should go and read it because I don't think it could be put any better. Courtney & Tripp's story will touch your heart. I love reading her blog and only wish her the best. Her and Tripp are a true inspiration to me.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment