Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Day!

Well it snowed!! How exciting!  The boys were so excited when they woke up. We all got up and went on with our normal routine, work for me and Chris and school for the boys, typical Monday morning. Well after I got to work, the teachers in boys' class told me they thought Malakhi's eye was red and he wouldn't quit itching it. I looked at it and thought "pink eye, ew!" Well I had of my the parents from my room look at it since she is a RN and she said it was for sure pink eye, so we got to go home.




We went straight to the doctor and she said that it was pink eye but it was allergy induced. She prescribed eye drops for his eye and started him on another allergy medicine. I swear he take a pharmacy. We are planning to do an allergy test next month on him. I'm ready to know what exactly he is allergic to so we can eliminate that if possible.

When we got home the boys were itching to go play in the snow. We ate lunch and got all bundled up and headed out! The were so excited!! Throwing snow at me, making snow angels and just being wild. I suggested that we walk to the top of the hill of the road and go sledding, of course, they were all for it! saying "lets go, mom!" :) We sledded for an hour and then we just wanted to come inside and relax.







Neahmiah ended up taking a nap and Mama cleaned the house a little bit while waiting on Dad to get home. We had a good snow/sick day! I'm feeling kinda sick now.. sore throat, headache. Hopefully this sinus med will kick in soon.

**I found 2 new phone apps that I absolutley LOVE!!!

1. is Voxer! its a walkie talkie. I use it more than texting, and anyone that knows me, knows how much I hate talking on the phone. I would so rather text you, but this walkie talkie thing is pretty sweet. Plus the boys love to use it! :)



2. is RedStamp. if you don't have it, GET IT! here is something I did tonight..







Tomorrow I get to stay home with the boys, due to Malakhi's pink eye. I'm super sad that the boys will miss their Valentine's Day party at school, they have been talking about it for weeks :(. But I want him to get better and I don't want any other kid getting pink eye. I would feel so guilty.

OH, I got a new blog designs. I love it! Something new and different. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment