Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Fun!

I feel like I'm always doing weekend rewind posts! I'm seriously tired during the week and the weekend is the best time to catch up! haha. I'm going to seriously post during the week this week.. i hope at least. haha

The boys went to their Great Grandparents on Wednesday and their got their Valentines from them. Little sock monkeys, so cute!!

so cute.
They also made us Valentines day cards! so sweet. I loved them so much. :)





Friday I went to the Gym first thing in the morning I got up at 4:30 and was at the gym by 5. It felt good getting up and getting things accomplished! Tomorrow I'm going at 4:45 (if it doesn't snow) and I start my actual work out tomorrow. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'll be at the gym at 4:45, then Tuesday and Thursday I'll probably go at night or after work. Then Saturday in the morning and Sunday is my rest day! I hope that I can get myself to eating better so I can shed some weight. Wish me luck!
I'm going to set this as my wallpaper, keep me motivated! Plus I like her hair :)


Saturday was a busy day! I worked out at 9 for an hour. Then back home to get ready for Carlye's baby shower. That was at 2. It was such a good baby shower. Miss Shawna Gale did an awesome job putting it together for Carlye. I wish I had friends that did that for me. I put together my own. But for Neahmiah's baby shower he was already here because he came 4 weeks early! haha. But Here are some picutres of Carlye's baby shower.. Thanks for inviting me girl, it was fun!!
These are just some of the pics I have done. I'll get the rest to you soon girl! :)
1011

1009

1007LD
Cute little family.

1006

1005
Makin' onesies for Dayleigh.
SUCH a cute idea! :)
1004

1003

1002

1001


After the shower we had plans to go out with Carlye for her birthday, but they were going at 6:30 and we didn't have a sitter till 7. We decided to go eat with Wesley and Brandi in honor of her birthday. We seen Carlye and all them at Chilis. It was going to be a 40 minute wait for us so we decided to just go to the Arena and eat. It was so much fun! After that we went to the Royal, which was interesting. Sometimes it fun and other times is NOT.

he's pretty cute. I think I'll take him home ;)

Love meeting new friends, even though we have been FB friends for 3 months, just met her saturday night and Loved her!


Chris and the boys got my valentines present and gave it to me on Saturday! I loved it!! The boys got me a beautiful heart necklace, they are my heart so it was perfect. Chris got me BREAKING DAWN! :D yay! and a terabyte hard drive for my computer. Love the extra space and being able to tote it around!! it so nice!! plus a HUGE card, I could barely open it in the truck because it was so BIG. I love those 3 more than anything in this whole world. I'm so blessed.

love it, the card was so HUGE! :)

love my new necklace.


I already wore it.



I love Sundays!! They are so relaxing. :) We didn't get out of bed til 10:30, that includes the boys. It was so nice. We took the girls (our dogs, hehe) to the groomers today, I had taken Misha on monday when she came home because I knew she would be staying inside more. Well she came home wet and I didn't think it was a big deal because it was just a little bit but Petco had called us saying they would give us our money back or give us a free cleaning and how sorry they were for her going home like that. I was so pleased with the result of her today. She is so fluffy and pretty! and Miss Marley is actually white.. not brown! lol. I love my girls!






I got to take some pictures today! It was so nice to be behind the camera today.. you can check them out on my photog blog. LaraDanielle Photography

here is one of my favs! My best friend and her boyfriend. I met him for the first time this weekend! He was so nice and I hope that he makes her happy because she only deserves the best! If he doesn't I'll hunt him down. Just sayin' :)


1005LD

Now we are watching Breaking Dawn getting ready for bed.. love this movie!!

i want to be carried like this.. ;) HINT, christopher!


So everyone is talking about the huge snow storm tomorrow. It will probably only be one day! seriously! haha its supposed to be in the 40s on tuesday. lame!


Good night everyone! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! damn it snow! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm hoping it does! :) i'll still have to work.. boo! haha

    ReplyDelete