Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was a busy one. I felt like I was barely home at all. Now that its Sunday evening and I'm home, I'm thinking I go back to work tmw?! how is that?! haha. It was a good weekend though. I got a lot acomplished. :) Thank goodness!

Saturday, Chris had to go to Memphis to pick up a car we bought. Well he bought actually. He got a Honda CRX. We both had hondas when we got together, conquencdencely enough we both had Honda Accords. Fate, perhaps? ;) He left at 11 and didnt get home till 8:30. But the boys and I made do.. We shopped til we dropped. hehe (not much shopping to do in mh though) They boys got some new shoes..
Their new shoes!


They were wore out!





I found some boots for $12 a piece.. SCORE

Saturday night was Daisys birthday dinner at Chilis. It was fun! Although I barely talked to Daisy:( We waited for a table for 45 minutes. It was crazy and we reserved one too. Pathetic Chilis, Pathetic! But Alicia and I did the $35 deal. pretty sweet deal. you get 1 appetizer to share, 2 presidente margaritas (one each) 2 meals, and 1 dessert to share. yummo!


The birthday girl. love her!!

my 2 besties

it feels good to dress up sometimes.


Chris was back in town by then so we went out to my moms to pick up the boys and when we were turning on Cr 25 to get to my moms house there was a truck in the middle of the road and he flagged us down and told us to be careful that there was a horse in the middle of the road. HA.. well sure enough there was a horse just trottin down the road.. well we had to come to a complete stop and 3 more ran out right in front of us. We called 911 and they were going to send a deputy that way. I hope no one hit a horse and the horses got home. Those horses were freaking out!

see, crazy!!

Today was Grady's FIRST birthday party!! it was so cute. Decorated with sock monkeys. I took pics and loved watching him eat his cake and open hims presents!!

Birthday Boy!!


We went to dinner tonight as a family.. The boys were wild. usually they are good at dinner, one boy more than the other.. Mr. Miah. He is my lil handful thats for sure!

he has my heart and soul

:)


Daddy & Khi man!
 miah wanted to have nothing to do with pics.. :(

I have a new obsession, shopping for baby girl stuff.. omg, they have the cutest stuff. Can't wait to give Stephonie's gift to her tmw. I can't wait til next weekend to go to Carlye's baby shower for Miss Daylee!! :) yay

i love PINK!



ok, Ladies!! I need your help.. I have no clue what to do with my hair... Right now my long hair is driving me insane!!!! I don't know if I should cut it off like this..




or leave it long.. leave a comment below and let me know what you think looks best!! I need opinions!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment